[Charleston Animal Society] is celebrating the eighth successful year of its “No Kill Charleston” campaign and the fulfillment of a dramatically ambitious goal, especially for a shelter that takes in all animals from a region of the country where euthanasia rates run high.
- No Kill SC 2024 launches Florence area community cat project
- Charleston-based animal society working to reduce Florence free-roaming cat population with ‘community cat project’
- Florence organization to spay, neuter 1,000 free-roaming cats, control population
- SUMMER SLAM: EMERGENCY RESCUE
- Charleston Animal Society announces goal to have SC become a no-kill state by 2024