Charleston County is the oldest No Kill Community for dogs and cats in the Southeast and is celebrating eight years as a No Kill Community.
- No Kill SC 2024 launches Florence area community cat project
- Charleston-based animal society working to reduce Florence free-roaming cat population with ‘community cat project’
- Florence organization to spay, neuter 1,000 free-roaming cats, control population
- SUMMER SLAM: EMERGENCY RESCUE
- Charleston Animal Society announces goal to have SC become a no-kill state by 2024